St. Brigid CSPC is a volunteer organization comprised of a small number of St. Brigid parents. We have on-going need for support from the overall St. Brigid parent community when it comes to both fundraising and the donation of your most precious commodity – time!
For 2019-2020, we are seeking an engaged parent(s) to lead our Spring Fun Fair – without additional support, we may not be able to hold the event this year.
On-going volunteer opportunities:
- Pizza lunches (Tuesday mornings – approx 1 hour, can volunteer on any days you are available!)
- Playground Revitalization committee
- Spring Fun Fair lead
Special event volunteer opportunities:
- Mr. Mould’s Memorial Skating Day (December 17)
- Ping pong/crafts night in the gym (Jan or Feb 2020)
- Board games night (math/multicultural games focus) or a family reading night (Feb/March/April 2020)
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the Contact form and let us know how you would like to help!
Thank you for your support and participation!