St. Brigid CSPC is a volunteer organization comprised of a small number of St. Brigid parents. We have on-going need for support from the overall St. Brigid parent community when it comes to both fundraising and the donation of your most precious commodity – time!
On-going volunteer opportunities:
- Pizza lunches ( approx 1 hour once a month, can volunteer on any days you are available!)
- Playground Revitalization committee
Special event volunteer opportunities:
- Ping pong/crafts night (Last held in 2019 – maybe we could finally bring it back, OUTDOOR edition, this spring?)
- Board games night (Last held in 2019- to be confirmed) or a family reading night
- Fun Fair
- Mr. Moulds School-wide skate Day
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the Contact form and let us know how you would like to help!
Thank you for your support and participation!