Greetings to the St. Brigid School Community,
We hope that you all enjoyed a wonderful summer holiday. The St. Brigid staff has been in this past week preparing for an exciting, learning filled year. We are looking forward to meeting everyone on Tuesday, September 5th 2017.
Just a reminder that our school hours are 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
A few notes regarding Tuesday morning:
- At 8:00 am the class lists will be posted in the school yards. The locations of the classes are as follows:
- Kindergarten: In the Kindergarten yard at the southeast corner of the school beside the main entrance.
- Grades 1 and 2: In the primary yard on the east side of the school by Woodmount Avenue.
- Grade 3: In the northeast entrance of the school by Glebeholme Avenue.
- Grades 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8: will be in the north school yard.
- Teachers and staff members will be in the yards to assist you in finding your correct class.
If your child is transported to school via our school transportation, we request that you please take note of the letter attached here from our school board. Please also note that you are able to access transportation information directly from the Transportation portal: https://www.torontoschoolbus.org/transportation-portal/
Please note an important message regarding Anaphylaxis safety that is in this letter.
A Welcome Package with a few important documents will be sent home later, during this week. When the package arrives home, we request that you kindly peruse the contents, then complete, sign and return them back at your earliest to your child’s class teacher.
We are looking forward to a wonderful year at St. Brigid.