Hi St. Brigid Families,
The CSPC meeting scheduled for this evening has been postponed. We apologize for this late notice. We will advise of the new date as soon as it is set.
This week’s pizza lunch was the last one for this session. Ordering is NOW open for Session #3 – Please order now! Use our online ordering system Munch a Lunch to order pizza for your child or children. This system allows us to streamline the ordering process and go paperless. Our final session runs from April 24th to June 26th. Click Here to get started at https://munchalunch.com/schools/stbrigid/
The ordering window will close at 11:59pm on FRIDAY April 20th. We must provide numbers to Pizza Nova with advance notice, so we need to tally your orders. If you miss this deadline you will still be able to order for future dates.
Special Note – The usual Tuesday pizza for May 8th, has been MOVED to MAY 9th due to a Special Event held at Pizza Nova.
Fundraising with Flowers:
Spring is trying to take hold and soon the flowers will be blooming … or they COULD be! If you have a garden to plant or pots you plan to fill with flowers when the weather gets warm, please consider buying them through the CSPC. We will be taking orders from you from now until April 25th at which point we will place the complete order with Vesey’s, a flower/seed/summer bulb wholesaler. All orders and payments must be in by April 25th!
Here’s how it works:
- Check out the catalog that was sent home or look at the Vesey’s website online. Please note that the catalog was sent home with the youngest or only child in grades JK through 6. We have some additional flyers in the office for those who have children in grades 7 or 8 and are not able to view the catalog online. There was a limited number supplied to us.
- If you find something you like, submit your order and payment online byApril 25th through the MunchaLunch system. Go to the ‘Fundraiser Open!’ tab. If you Order pizza, you already have an account. If not, you can set an account up.
- If needed you can also send your order to us on paper, along with a cheque (preferred) or cash. Please include your email address.
- We will submit the bulk order to Vesey’s and we will have a pick-up date for you when it arrives, approximately 2 weeks after we place the order.
- Any profits we make will be used to support school activities.
How else can you support St. Brigid?
Share this catalog with family and friends. You can order for them or maybe even share a product with them.
There are also options online to make a donation if flowers aren’t your thing!
Need help with MunchaLunch find detailed instructions here!
April 19th – School Mass @9:00am
April 19th – CSPC Meeting @7:00pm
April 26th – First Reconciliation
April 28 & 29th – TCDSB Swim Meet
May 5th – First Holy Communion
May 16th – School Mass @12:30pm
May 17th – CSPC Meeting
May 24th – Confirmation Mass
May 29th – Welcome to Kindergarten