Our annual Fun Fair is fast approaching! This year it will be held on FRIDAY, JUNE 15th. We will have games, raffles, food, animals, inflatables and much more, but we need your help to make it a success! Here are some ways you can help:
– VOLUNTEERS – We need lots! In order for the night to run smoothly and safely, it takes 60+ generous volunteers to pitch in. Can you spare an hour or so on the day of, to help set up, run the Fair or clean up after all the fun? If so, please email Shelley Dempsey at email@example.com. Got any special skills (face painting, balloon animal making, etc.)? Please let us know!
– RAFFLE/SILENT AUCTION – Do you have any great prizes that you would like to donate, or connections you could leverage to extend the richness of our raffle and silent auction offerings? Do you know of any businesses or individuals we should ask for donations? If so, please email Cheryl Devine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– NAVY AND WHITE SALE – Got any gently used school clothes that you can donate to our Navy and White sale? Please drop freshly washed donations off in the office up to the date of the Fun Fair. We will then sell all items for $2 each in the gym, with all proceeds going towards St. Brigid’s. Need some new clothes for your munchkin? Shop the Navy and White sale at the Fair!
– MASON JARS – This one is always a big hit with the kids! If you have any gently loved treasures/trinkets lying around that you think someone would like, simple take a jar (clean, recycled jars are fine), fill it with trinkets and drop it off in the office or at the Fair. Creativity is encouraged – superballs, figurines, dollhouse furniture, buttons, crayons, Lego, etc. Jars will be sold for 2 tickets, with all proceeds going to the school.
– BAKE SALE – Are you a master baker, or do you have a fun, simple PEANUT-FREE recipe you could put together for the day of the Fair? IF so, please email email@example.com and we will put you in touch with Michelle Holder.
– IDEAS – If you have seen something that has really worked well at another Fun Fair you have been to, or if you have a great idea about something that would be really fun(and cheap), please contact Richard Payne, at firstname.lastname@example.org.