Our annual Fun Fair is Friday, June 14th from 5pm to 8pm, rain or shine! We are excited for what we have planned for this year including games, inflatables, “see and touch” display of interesting animals, recognition ceremony for our school teams, and so much more.
How can you help contribute to its success? Here are 5 ways:
1. Donate your time. We need 60+ volunteers the day of the fun fair for set up, helping with games, selling tickets and clean up. The shifts are one hour in length. Please email Shelley Dempsey at email@example.com by FRIDAY, MAY 31 or sign up here.
2. Donate gift cards in denominations of $5-$10/card for the raffle. We are putting together two “gift card baskets”, one for young children (eg. Silly Goose, Mastermind, Carters Ice Cream) and one for older children (eg. Face to Face Games, Pizza Nova, Indigo, Cineplex etc). Drop off your gift cards (or cash and we will buy the gift cards) at the office to the attention of Lisa Payne by FRIDAY, MAY 31. Or you can contact Lisa directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Donate your navy and white clothing to the Navy and White Sale. Please launder any donations and drop off at the office by FRIDAY May 31. The sale takes place in the gym and all items sell for $2 each.
4. Donate your clutter. Take a jar (clean, recycled jars are good) and fill it with treasures/trinkets. This is a fun one, be creative! Examples from past fairs are jars filled with lego pieces, art supplies, buttons, candy, Magic cards etc. Bring jars to the office the week of JUNE 10th.
5. Donate baked goods for the bake sale. Do you have a nut-free recipe that everyone loves? Make a batch for the bake sale. Bring in baked goods the day of the fun fair, FRIDAY, JUNE 14th! All proceeds will go to the Grade 8 graduation.
**NEW THIS YEAR** You can pre-purchase your tickets (in packs of 22 for $20) online at MunchaLunch! Go to the “Fundraising Open” top menu item and select the quantity of sets (22 tickets per set) you would like. Pay as you would for pizza lunch! Your pre-paid tickets will be ready for pickup at the pre-purchased ticket table on the day of the Fun Fair. Advanced ticket sales will end on Monday, June 10th. Sorry, no refunds.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on June 14th.